<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2903109806681015082?origin\x3dhttp://eueusasa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

ღ Closet Mistress

♥ eudora yi-hui♥.
20 .
I ♥ Shopping :D
Email Me : Click Here

Photobucket

ღ Cravings

♥ a girl basic task is to love herself!
♥ A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
♥ When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the charm of her beauty
♥ I don't want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child
♥ After all, a girl is - well, a girl. It's nice to be told you're successful at it
ღ Tagboard

.

ღ Links

♥ msn : miowmiow_babeee@hotmail.com
♥ fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=684255294
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Link

ღ Songs

Imeem


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ sasa love songsCurrently Playing ♥


ღ Memories

♥ 07/20/08
♥ 07/21/08
♥ 10/21/09
♥ 10/22/09
ღ Credits

Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Imeem , Cbox , Dorischu ,
Marcomedia Fireworks


ღ Thursday, October 22, 2009

♥ Shop till you drop ! ♥

Sayclub Girl 13H.O.M.E

"Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm May be surrounded by A million people
IStill feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or twofine baby, how are you??
Well I would send them but I know that it just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that!"


♥ You're Shopping @

2:19 AM