<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2903109806681015082?origin\x3dhttp://eueusasa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

ღ Closet Mistress

♥ eudora yi-hui♥.
20 .
I ♥ Shopping :D
Email Me : Click Here

Photobucket

ღ Cravings

♥ a girl basic task is to love herself!
♥ A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
♥ When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the charm of her beauty
♥ I don't want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child
♥ After all, a girl is - well, a girl. It's nice to be told you're successful at it
ღ Tagboard

.

ღ Links

♥ msn : miowmiow_babeee@hotmail.com
♥ fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=684255294
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Link

ღ Songs

Imeem


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ sasa love songsCurrently Playing ♥


ღ Memories

♥ 07/20/08
♥ 07/21/08
♥ 10/21/09
♥ 10/22/09
ღ Credits

Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Imeem , Cbox , Dorischu ,
Marcomedia Fireworks


ღ Sunday, July 20, 2008

♥ Shop till you drop ! ♥


I never believed in loveI was deceived by loveI never had much luck with lovers before.
.. And I couldn't competeI seemed just part of the streetTo be walked on by everyone but then
Then, I found a very special love in youIt's a feeling that's so totally newOver and over, it's burning insideAnd I found a very special love in youAnd it almost breaks me in twoSqueezing me tighterBut I'm never gonna let go...

You're not like the restI know you're one of the bestYou give more than you should and take nothing in return
Stay always with meAnd I always will beThe one person that you can count on always to love you
And I found a very special love in youIt's a feeling that's so totally newOver and over, it's burning insideAnd I found a very special love in youAnd it almost breaks me in twoSqueezing me tighterBut I'm never gonna let go
And I Found a very special love in youIt's a feeling that's so totally newOver and over, it's burning insideI found a very special love in youAnd it almost breaks me in twoSqueezing me tighterBut I'm never gonna let go...

Labels:


♥ You're Shopping @

5:05 AM